FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Where is the school located?
Our school is located at the foot hills of Western Ghats on the Mettupalayam Road, Coimbatore easily connected with the road transport. Thekkupalayam bus stop between Narasimhanaickenpalayam and Periyanaickenpalayam.
2. What is the distance from the city limit, railway station and bus stand?
18kms from Railway station and 15kms from Gandhipuram bus stand.
3. Do you have hostel facility for both boys and girls?
Yes, separate hostel facilities to boys and girls.
4. From which class onwards do you have hostel facility?
From VI Standard onwards.
5. Do you have audio - visual class rooms?
Yes – Smart class boards
6. What is the syllabus that the school follows?
Samacheer Kalvi syllabus of Tamilnadu Government.
7. Do you provide transport facility? How many km's do you ply the bus?
Till 18 Kms.
8. What is the school timing for X and XII students?
For KG to IX std: 9.00am to 4.00pm
For HSc : 7.30am to 5.30pm
9. Is there any special coaching for board appearing students?
Special classes conducted in the morning and evening by experienced School Directors and Teachers
10. What is the maximum mark in XII and X STD the school has produced so far?
Click here for 12th Standard
Click here for 10th Standard
11. Is there any state/ district rank? In the subjects?
We boost our students to grow their knowledge with new innovations
12. What are the extra-curricular activities do you have?
Skating, Yoga, Western & Classical dance, Instrumental music and Vocal
13. Do you have co-curricular activities? Does the school encourage sports? Do you have any special activities such as NCC, NSS, Scouts, Guides….?
Click here for more
14. Do you have any mobile application exclusively for your school?
We have launched new mobile app for the convenience of the parents. Its was launched in the academic year 2015 - 2016.
15. How / when can the parents contact the teachers or the principal?
Directly at anytime during the working days and working hours. 09.00 – 04.00 pm.